Thursday, February 23, 2012

New Format and Feelin' Squishy

I decided it was time for a change.
So "yay", new format.

It's going to take some getting used to, but I like it.

There's a new bar at the top of the page....it says "Home" and "Meet the Ranting Fool" and "About".
"Meet the Ranting Fool" will bring you to a little schpeel about me.

"About" will bring you to something that isn't in English. I have no idea what the hell it is, but I can't get rid of it. I have no idea how. I think its somehow a permanent link in the template, so I'm just going to have to deal with it. Don't click on it. Really. It's just weird. I'm going to try and make it go away....but we'll see.

*Edit: The bar is gone now! I just really wanted to get rid of that weird foreign website. So yeah, no more "Meet the Ranting Fool", but oh well.*

But that isn't the main purpose of this post.

The main focus is on a rather new blog.

If you've been following me for a while, you know that I post my poetry. My shitty, shitty poetry.
I tend to write really short, angry little poems, or just really vague stuff. And hey, if you like it, great.

But seriously? If you want to read some awesome poetry, I bid you to check out this blog.

http://oldthoughtsbyayoungman.blogspot.com/

Old Thoughts By a Young Man is a blog written by a friend of mine. His poetry is AMAZING. And he just started his blog! Huzzah! So read it.

Here's some symptoms you shall have from reading his poetry:
feeling squishy inside
swooning
deep contemplation
acute awareness of your limited vocabulary
acute awareness that your own poetry is shitty
giddiness
generally awesome feeling

So go read it. I wouldn't be sending over my own readers to another blog if I didn't think it was some of the most fantastic, pretty shiny things I have read in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment