Friday, February 25, 2011

One of those [insert time span here]

It's been one of those days.
Weeks.
Months.
Something like that.

What I mean by "one of those" is, I've been feeling like there's entirely too much going on and its all simultaneously hitting me in the face.

Besides the usual (homework, flute practice, work), its midterm season. So there are tests to study for, projects to be done, and concerts to prepare for.

Ah, for those who randomly stumbled upon this blog, or for those "friends" of mine who forgot what the entirety of my life is, I am a music major. This means the majority of my time is spent deciphering music theory and being attached to my flute.

Anyway, add all that crap plus taxes, the lovely FAFSA, and various other paperwork, my life seems rather cluttered.
Which, added onto the clutter of my dormroom, is pretty damn messy.

[something akin to this]

So, in order to offset all the
busy-ness staring me in the face (or smacking me in the face, take your pick), I've decided to go comatose this weekend. Not that I'm actually going to be unconscious, but I'm not gonna work on everything I should, just because if I did, I'd go crazy.

[crazy? I was crazy once.]


Sometimes, we just need a break. So I'm taking one. Monday will roll around, and when it does, I'll be giving my usual 110% percent. But until then.
Consider me on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment