Friday, March 4, 2011

Inhale, Exhale, Okay I'm still alive.

Sometimes I just need to sit, take a deep breath, and say "It's all gonna be alright."

Oh, and blast songs from He Is We. If you haven't heard them before, go look them up. They're part folk, part pop, and all adorable. It's just one girl doing all the vocals, and one guitar, and one boy doing all the other instruments. They're fantastic. Currently I'm playing their song "Everything You Do" on repeat. Otherwise I'd have to destroy the "rewind, play" buttons.

But really, through mid-terms and my upcoming concert, its surprising that I'm not spending every second of the day stressing out. I'm pretty damn close to being stressed 24/7, but I've managed to realize something I find rather important.

Stressing out, studying an extra 10 minutes, attacking my flute for an extra 30 minutes, it just doesn't help. Its all frantic, and never very productive. So why do it?
So I'll spend that time listening to He Is We, hanging out with the people I care about, and doing whatever the hell I feel like doing. So take that stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment